Apr. 30, 2021
Our Team Members have a passion for movies and a desire to create a positive wake in the communities we serve. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we have changed the landscape of the film and food industry.
In our 20 years of Opening Hearts and Minds, One Story at a Time, together, we have experienced some amazing success. As the leader of in-theater dining, we are looking forward to this next chapter in our story. As we do, we are seeking Team Members who have a wide range of skills and are adaptable to various roles. The perfect SMG Team Member is open to learning and has a passion for hospitality and seeks the excitement of connecting with Guests in multiple ways.
Our Front of House Team Members are responsible for ensuring a great guest experience and safe environment. While your scheduled role may be runner or bartender, you will find yourself performing other tasks such as box office or server.
A Runner’s primary responsibilities are:
– Ensure guests receive the STUDIO level of service in a clean and safe environment
– Service of food and/or beverage to include the delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
– Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness
– Greets the guests in a friendly and courteous manner
– Retrieves orders from the kitchen, confirms accuracy and delivers it to guests
– Consistently demonstrate sanitation standards and procedures are met and resolve or report any issues
– Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management
– Must be 16 years of age or older
– Valid Food Worker Card preferred
– Prefer a minimum of one year of previous hospitality experience
– Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
– Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
– Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for 6 to 9 hours at a time
– Ability to lift 50 lbs
– Reliable transportation
– Proper work attire, no excessive jewelry and makeup, and proper hygiene
– Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
Apply Online at https://bit.ly/3u88Iza
We received your message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
We've received your message, and we'll get back to you shortly.
Be the first to find out about upcoming deals and events at Seminole City Center.