Apr. 30, 2021
Our Team Members have a passion for movies and a desire to create a positive wake in the communities we serve. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we have changed the landscape of the film and food industry.
In our 20 years of Opening Hearts and Minds, One Story at a Time, together, we have experienced some amazing success. As the leader of in-theater dining, we are looking forward to this next chapter in our story. As we do, we are seeking Team Members who have a wide range of skills and adaptable to various roles. The perfect SMG Team Member is open to learning and has a passion for hospitality.
We are looking for line cooks who are excited about providing a great culinary experience while ensuring consistency and quality in a clean, safe and sanitary environment.
– Prepare menu items according to SMG recipes
– Assure that all food procedures are followed
– Coordinate food service with other departments as necessary
– Kitchen and food preparation for shifts as needed
– Assist with inventory of the food supply
– Follow all sanitation guidelines
– Keep work stations and areas clean
– Become familiar with new menu items/dishes
– Minimum of 1 year of food preparation experience required
– Experience with quantity food preparation preferred
– Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes
– Must have a Food Service Sanitation Certificate
– Ability to lift 50 lbs
– Ability to stand for 6 to 9 hours at a time
– Ability to speak and read English
– Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
Apply Online at https://bit.ly/3u7YoqV
We received your message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
We've received your message, and we'll get back to you shortly.
Be the first to find out about upcoming deals and events at Seminole City Center.