Apr. 30, 2021
Our Team Members have a passion for movies and a desire to create a positive wake in the communities we serve. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we have changed the landscape of the film and food industry.
In our 20 years of Opening Hearts and Minds, One Story at a Time, together, we have experienced some amazing success. As the leader of in-theater dining, we are looking forward to this next chapter in our story. As we do, we are seeking Team Members who have a wide range of skills and adaptable to various roles. The perfect SMG Team Member is open to learning and has a passion for hospitality.
Box Office Responsibilities:
– Provide excellent guest service and experience.
– Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
– Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques.
– Meet sales expectations through suggestive selling.
– Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, and thanking guests.
– Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
– Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively.
– Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate 3D glasses if applicable.
– Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
– Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
– Reliable transporation required
– Must be at least 16 years of age
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Must speak English
– Ability to spend 6 to 9 hours at a time on your feet
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
– Proper work attire and professional appearance
Apply Online at https://bit.ly/3xCkjso
We received your message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
We've received your message, and we'll get back to you shortly.
Be the first to find out about upcoming deals and events at Seminole City Center.