Apr. 30, 2021
Our Team Members have a passion for movies and a desire to create a positive wake in the communities we serve. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we have changed the landscape of the film and food industry.
In our 20 years of Opening Hearts and Minds, One Story at a Time, together, we have experienced some amazing success. As the leader of in-theater dining, we are looking forward to this next chapter in our story. As we do, we are seeking Team Members who have a wide range of skills and adaptable to various roles. The perfect SMG Team Member is open to learning and has a passion for hospitality.
– Service of food and/or beverage including the order-taking and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
– Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness
– Greets the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness
– Takes the order and inputs the order into a Point of Sale computer or Hand-held device to inform the kitchen of the particulars of the order
– Ascertain guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
– Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
– Must be 18 years of age or older
– Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
– Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
– Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
– Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
– High School graduate or equivalent preferred
– Applicable State Certification for Alcohol Service required
– Valid Food Worker Card required
– Prefer a minimum of one year of previous serving experience
Apply Online at https://bit.ly/2QKPFfF
We received your message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
We've received your message, and we'll get back to you shortly.
Be the first to find out about upcoming deals and events at Seminole City Center.